Monday, August 1, 2011

A small Heart 2 Heart

Cooking has always been a passion for me, something that was inherited from my father. He was a good cook, experimental...yet passionate about everything that had to do with spices and condiments. I get that truly from him. For me cooking gives a zen like feeling and takes me to a higher ground. Cooking for other people makes me very happy... I am sure what i share here will inspire someone to make something they feel like trying at home... I promise to keep it simple, yet tasteful and elegant. I was always told, more than the food, the intent and the way it is presented makes a huge difference in the outcome..so travel with me on a culinary journey of my heart...catch you with lots of smiles and happiness......

1 comment:

  1. And I am the lucky one who has felt those flavours of amour's dishes..amazing aroma , superbly delicious , clear and beautiful presentation , a uniqueness , and serverd with love...just a small list..and yeah..this is absolutely a truth that cooking for all ur loved ones indeed makes u much much happy..well , m also trying to learn from u babes..keep rocking.. :)

    ReplyDelete